When Do We Get Together?
Wednesday Night Youth Service
Doors Open at 6pm
Food Served at 6:30pm
Service Starts at 7pm
*Starting in 2024*
2nd and 4th Sunday Night of Each month, We will have Connect Nights!!!
Connect Night is at 5pm on Sunday where we disciple and grow as Christ followers.
What's the Mission?
Hello, my name is Dylan Moody and I am the Youth Pastor at Poyen Assembly. I am here for one reason---To point every youth that walks through the doors to the one that gave it all for us---Jesus Christ. Poyen Assembly's mission is to Love God, Love People, Win the Lost, and Disciple the Saved! I believe God has placed me here to plant seeds into these young leaders and to show them they truly are World Changers. They have been set apart and are to be used by a Supernatural God! He is NOT distant! He is closer than they can ever imagine. I believe that whenever they get it in their spirit of who they are, then they will walk in the calling God has upon their lives. Who are they?
Romans 8:17 states .."we are heirs---heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ.."
How Can You be Apart?
- PRAY for our Team, our Services, and for the Word of God to not return void but to accomplish what it was et out to do!
- JOIN our Team! If you believe working with youth age students is your calling, reach out to me HERE
- Lastly, SPEAK into these teenagers. Often we talk lowly of this generation but what are we doing to help them? Build relationships and love on them!
2024 Fine Arts Festival
2024 Arkansas Fine Arts Festival
February 23-24 / Statehouse Convention Center - Little Rock
All 2024 registrations for Fine Arts have been moved online through Brushfire.**
Registration is open! Click HERE to register for 2024 Arkansas Fine Arts Festival
When you click above to register, Please Pay Close Attention!
Select "Register As a Group"--Click Continue
Select "Join a Group Instead"
Search for "PA Youth"
Passcode is "PA Youth"
Continue the Registration Process,
Any Questions Call/Text Dylan at (870) 942-6967
Registration Information for Participants
• Fine Arts participants must be enrolled in grades 6-12 or be 12-17 years of age as of September 1, 2023. Those who graduated in 2023 or before are not eligible.
• FAF app fee of $65 includes 1 category and Friday night meal with an additional fee of $10 per add on category. Saturday lunch will be on your own (per church group).
• The online registration deadline for FAF is January 10 at 11:59 PM (CST). No registrations will be accepted after January 10. NO EXCEPTIONS! If any changes or modifications need to be made to an online registration, there will be a fee charged.
New AR FAF and NFAF information for 2024 available here. (This includes the deadline and submission requirements for writing and film entries.)
2024 District FAF School Excuse
*AR District Fine Arts follows the NFAF Rule Book
2024 National Youth Conference & Fine Arts Festival
August 5-9 / Columbus, OH
National Youth Conference Registration & Housing now available!
(Book your housing early. Rooms fill quickly!)
Writing, Video & Art Category Deadlines
• All writing entries must be emailed and received in the Student Ministries Dept. no later than January 25. Send all written entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note there is a change in how writing entries must be submitted as of 2024. (Pg. 86 for complete details, NFAF Rule Book)
• All video entries must be submitted no later than January 25. Please upload the video to the platform of your choice and email the link to email@example.com.
• All art entries must be taken with you to FAF and checked-in at the art room – no later than 2:30 PM on Friday, February 23.